Mr. Dante
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
harrys143

The Rockstar update service is unavailable Please Help Empty The Rockstar update service is unavailable Please Help

Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:29 pm
This is what i get when i run gta v Sad
please help
Admin
Admin
https://mrdante.board-directory.net

The Rockstar update service is unavailable Please Help Empty Re: The Rockstar update service is unavailable Please Help

Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:35 pm
If you're getting "the Rockstar update service is unavailable (code 1)" when trying to install the game, or the launcher is crashing to desktop. Rockstar Support has already released a Workaround for the issue. It's caused by Windows usernames with unconventional characters.

Basically, if the Windows username you're using features any characters not included in This Handy List, then you'll need to sign in with another user account, or else create a new one. It's only a temporary solution—Rockstar is working on a fix as we speak – but if you can't wait to get started, it's good enough.

Simply changing your Windows username won't work, Rockstar reports, and if you do choose to use a different account in the meantime, you're advised to restart your PC before continuing.
harrys143

The Rockstar update service is unavailable Please Help Empty Re: The Rockstar update service is unavailable Please Help

Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:37 pm
thank you so much for the fix Very Happy

now i got the Infinite loading on Rockstar Social Club Sad pale
Admin
Admin
https://mrdante.board-directory.net

Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:56 pm
harrys143 wrote:

now i got the Infinite loading on Rockstar Social Club Sad pale

Please Go to this post for the fix
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum